Cindy G. Flynn is a partner at Carney Badley Spellman and joined the firm in 1996. Ms. Flynn’s practice emphasizes civil litigation including I-502 business regulations and litigation: Litigation – licensing, insurance, regulations, commercial, administrative hearing; Business Law – incorporation, operating agreements, contracts, leasing agreements, mergers and acquisitions; Employment Law – employee handbooks, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, hiring & termination.
- Litigation—licensing, insurance, regulations, commercial, administrative hearing
- Business Law—incorporation, operating agreements, contracts, leasing agreements, mergers and acquisitions
- Employment Law—employee handbooks, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, hiring & termination
Before joining Carney, Ms. Flynn was an Army JAG captain. While in the military, she prosecuted as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney, was chief of the litigation branch defending medical malpractice and injury claims, and was defense counsel for soldiers at courts-martial.
Honors and Recognitions
Ms. Flynn was named by Washington Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Washington state for each of the years 2007-2011 and 2013-2018 and by the Corporate Counsel Edition as one of the top attorneys for Civil Litigation. In addition, she is listed in the Super Lawyers Business Edition and the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition as a top attorney in Washington state 2013-2018 and she was listed in Washington Rising Star magazine in 2002 as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state.
- JD, Santa Clara Law School, 1990
- BS, Santa Clara University, 1987
- State of Oregon, 2007
- State of Washington, 1996
- State of California, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1998
- U.S. Navy-Marine Corps Court of Military Review, 1993
- U.S. Army Court of Military Review, 1991
- Oregon State Bar Association
- The State Bar of California Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association