Danny Neuman focuses his practice on advising start-ups and emerging companies as well as venture capital funds on the challenges of entity formation, securities, corporate finance, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property and general corporate counseling. Daniel is experienced in representing companies in a vibrant range of industries from software, virtual and augmented reality, e-commerce, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate and restaurants. Daniel represents clients in all phases of a business’ growth and life cycles. In particular, he has broad experience in negotiating angel and venture capital financings. He has also negotiated sophisticated commercial and intellectual property transactions and privacy and data security agreements.
Previously, Daniel worked at a boutique corporate and securities law firm in Tucson, Arizona, in-house at a large aviation company, and as a general counsel intern for a major defense contractor. He is a native of Seattle, Washington.
HONORS AND RECOGNITIONS
Mr. Neuman was listed in Super Lawyers Magazine magazine as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in Washington state for the year 2020 and in Best Lawyers in America, Business Organizations and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021 Edition.
- “Own Startup Shares? Know Your Rights to Company Financials,” Wall Street Journal, May 24, 2016
- “Startup Employees Invoke Obscure Law to Open Up Books,” Wall Street Journal, May 24, 2016
- Testimony, “Recommended Improvements to Washington’s Equity Crowdfunding Law,” Washington State House Business and Financial Services Committee, December 1, 2016
- JD, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (2012)
- BA, University of Washington (2008)
- State of Washington
- State of Arizona
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association