We Provide I-502 Litigation Services to the Cannabis Industry in Washington State
- Licensing & Regulations
- Liquor Control Board Appeals
- Licensing Denial and Revocation
- Administrative and Appeal Hearings
- Lawsuits Related to City and County Municipalities
- Moratorium and Zoning Research and Litigation
Our attorneys work closely with clients to counsel them on the most cost-effective means of resolving disputes. We provide litigation services, including I-502 marijuana regulations, real estate and contract disputes, land use, environmental issues and business disputes in state and federal courts.
We have experience handling complex appeals in many different areas of the law. We have won ground breaking victories in the Washington Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Return to the previous page.
Carney Badley Spellman is a Seattle Washington law firm that offers legal services to a diverse clientele in the U.S. and internationally. Clients range from startups to closely-held businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our services include Business and Employment Law, and Litigation.
- Washington Attorney General and Governor push back against US Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ comments on Washington’s regulated marijuana industry
- Without notice, the King County Council imposed an emergency four-month moratorium on I-502 marijuana businesses in unincorporated King County areas
- US Supreme Court rejects Nebraska’s and Oklahoma’s challenge to Colorado’s legalized recreational marijuana laws
- Medical dispensaries are rolled into regulated system, significantly increasing the number of Retail Stores in WA
- I-502 processors now have to submit a picture of the product, labeling, and packaging to the LCB for approval of all edibles
- I-502 consumers will have more protections and consistent products than those currently available to medical marijuana users
- Colorado and Washington residents have a love/fear view of legalized marijuana according to Avvo survey